Friday, May 27, 2011

You know what?

It's the june holidays right now. And exams just ended. Firstly, an apology. I'm sorry for the long hiatus to whoever that's been so kind to check my blog. And i'm guessing no one did? Okay back to the point. So, exams ended but the hard part has yet to begin. PMR is in less than 6 months and i neeeeeeed to get ready if i wanna boost my grades :/

It's so frustrating. And you know what? I don't know but i'm just gonna talk bout it here since no one i know will bother looking at this anyway. My close sister like friends are the best sisters i've never had. I have a feeling things are gonna change or maybe they already did. One thinks that we're getting more and more far apart. But maybe she's just thinking too much probably. One's being moody all of a sudden recently. I just don't know what happened. Maybe they're just going through a phase. But really, there's no need to make a big thing out of it. I'm actually stuck in the middle. I don't know what to do. It's just so confusing listening to people's problem and helping them solve it. I mean it's not a bad thing...it's just, it's become a bad habit for me as i can't be able to have enough room for myself maybe. I've been dealing with alot and my health now is just not helping.

All i can do is just pray and hope for the best. i love you guys alot and i don't want our friendship to tear apart. i believe it won't.

Anyway enough with the depressing rant, HAPPY JUNE HOLIDAYS! HAPPY GAWAI TOO! tata for now~ peace out

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com