Sunday, November 13, 2011

I can't believe it

Time flies so fast. Now I've already concluded form 3 and went through PMR about a month ago. It's already been three years since i entered high school. It almost seems just as if it was yesterday I was at my first day in high school and now I'm going on to form 4 next year. Soon I'll be sitting for SPM just like the form 5 students this coming Monday. Its so surreal.

Holidays have began for form 3 students and I don't have anything planned for the holidays except for going on tumblr, tweeting and of course writing on this blog here. Planning to watch movies online maybe and finishing my tv marathon on GLEE and TVD. I love love LOVE both of these shows! I am a big fan of the Salvatore brothers hehehehe. Vampire hotness! Oh and about my twitter, i private my tweets so please send a request if you wanna follow me!

Currently doing the number game status thing and on tumblr. Sometimes i feel awkward because people i don't even know or talk to are sending me inbox messages for the number game expecting me to write something about them....It's not that I don't like it, i find it interesting but it's kinda awkward :s

I really hope the holidays don't go by too fast this year because I don't think I'm ready for form4 yet. But unfortunately time just doesn't wait for you does it? Sigh... We just need to keep moving forward! Yes, i really like the motto keep moving forward! Loved it since i watched Meet the Robinsons. Great Disney movie! One of my all time favorites! It tells us that we can't keep looking back on the past. What's happened has already happened and nothing we do will or can ever change that. All we need to do and can change now is the future. We have to keep moving forward and live life to the fullest.

Some people have this habit of never letting go of the past. Like holding a grudge against someone; Failed relationships that will never work again; Doing something that you regret. Yes, i've regretted alot of things but i don't hold on to them. I've learned to let them go and to just move on.

I hope i'll be able to get into the non chinese class. I really don't wanna change schools :(

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com