Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sore

Basically my arms and back are jelly now. I'm not even joking...

Had one of the best days this year at St Joseph's 2013 prefect telematch! Plus made a few new friends! I even climbed a freaking rope which honestly I didn't expect to do. It was a really cool experience. Josephians know how to have fun! Tons of hands on teamwork games gaaah. I even got on a scout built bridge and that was actually a miracle because I am afraid of heights and stuff. Though I am kinda bummed I couldn't help my group in games which involved too much water cos you know... totm.

Oh my god. I can't wait for the next telematch! I definitely take back what I said when I said it wasn't going to be fun.

Till whenever again! :)

, xx

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com