Saturday, October 29, 2011

Damai soon!

I'm so excited for the long awaited damai trip~ It's going to be fun packed because me and ivy will be there loljk One week left till we go! But gonna have to do some packing a couple of days before we go because I am a person who cannot, ABSOLUTELY CANNOT pack late. If I do my room is gonna turn into a mess. And i tend to forget things easily which is why i always make lists on what to bring or do. Its becoming a habit recently... hehehe

Anyway few things I've gotta do before damai is to

  • pack clothes
  • buy food, but I'm on a healthy diet so no junk food for me :( It'll be so hard having to control because my friends are prolly gonna bring tons of junk food!
  • pick jordan up
  • get sunblock
AHHHH 1 week left!!!!! LOL i am spazzing so much here. Anyway, that's probably it for this post. I'll post a new one bout my day~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com