Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm back!

Hehehe came back from damai yesterday and had the greatest weekend this year! I kinda became really tanned after coming back and i think my face got sunburned because its red now.

Anyway, overall it was really unforgettable specially being there with all my close friends! The most fun part was sleeping time LOL all sorts of habits were revealed. I didn't get any sleep the two nights there because on the first night someone was snoring and on the second night i kept getting hugged, kicked, slapped on the face. So yeah....i spent my whole afternoon sleeping yesterday and i slept really early at night too.

I loved going to the hilltop pool cos it's much cooler there and cleaner too. Despite having to climb all the way up, it was worth it because few people were swimming there and we literally had the whole pool to ourselves. How i wish i could turn back time and relive it all again. Somehow i think we all got closer there?

And the food wasn't bad at all. The rest of them had steamboat for the first night while i ate roti canai because I don't know how to eat steamboat. Second night we went to damai central for dinner. IT WAS SO GOOD OMG. I really recommend going to BIG TEX. It's an american food stall and sells all these american food which is delicious~ I had the sloppy joe. IT WAS AMAZING like heaven in your mouth or something. And i think the boys enjoyed their chicken with texas chilli and their pasta with chilli LOL it was basically an all chilli stall because all of the dishes had chilli in it and it wasn't just any chilli it was texas chilli!! LOL

Anyways, i uploaded the photos into my facebook but i couldn't take too much because we didn't have enough time. We were too busy having fun~ But I think Clarence will upload all the photos he took with his camera.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com