Thursday, November 3, 2011

You know what?

I actually cannot be stuffed to pack for Damai. As the trip gets closer, I get lazier. I can't be bothered creating a what-to-bring list. Maybe I'll just do some last minute packing on the day. But i have to go out and get the food and stuff i wanna bring :( I'M SO LAZY TO ACTUALLY DO IT. Why can't damai just have a hotline in the room where you can request anything at anytime. That would be so much easier and more convenient but i guess that'll only happen in my dreams.

Jordan asked me to download a couple of games for him to play on my HTC. WHAT IF MY BATTERY GOES FLAT EVEN BEFORE WE REACH DAMAI JORDAN. WHAT IF. I don't want to leave my precious baby in the room to be charged all alone :( what if something happens to it? Maybe I'll just stay in the room till it fully charges :D

Anyway, I skipped school today and basically all i did was

  • help mama
  • help mama
  • watch tv
  • help mama
  • eat
  • help mama
You get the point right? Well I have to stay at home because I couldn't just leave my grandma at home all alone. I'll feel guilty not helping her and leaving her at home. Yes, I am a responsible grandaughter~ hehehe
I write alot on this blog recently and haven't updated tumblr in a while....so maybe i'm just gonna leave this here and update my tumblr~ maybe update my blog later tonight? Yeah...and I think I've got diarrhea or something because my tummy's hurting ;-;

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com