Friday, November 18, 2011

Movie night

Went out tonight to look for final destination 5 but it still isn't clear. I'm just dying to watch it though! It's been at least three months already. Why hasn't the movie come out clear?! It's so frustrating waiting for it.

Ended up getting Abduction and Don't be afraid of the dark. Watched abduction with dad. It was so cool oh my god.....Taylor Lautner was h-o-t!! Not to mention Lily Collins was just perfect in the movie! How I wish life would be like that sometimes... but it'll only happen in my dreams wouldn't it? Just like how my crush would ever in a million years like me back. That'll only happen in dreamland. Of all the people, why him? sigh...

Gonna catch up on some shows then head to bed for a new day tomorrow! hehehe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com