Thursday, November 17, 2011

All work and no play

I've just ended another episode of haven. It's a really nice show! Something to do with the supernatural and people inheriting these supernatural powers which is really cool.

So lately all I've been hearing is, Oh sorry I can't make it. I've got work. It's so depressing really. Whenever I'm free and want to find someone to hang out with, everyone seems to be busy working or doing something. And I'm all here doing absolutely nothing but going online and writing a blog post or watch youtube. And chores. Every one of my friends have a part time job to get to while I have youtube and tumblr to get to. Yep, I officially feel like a lazy bum. Thanks guys.

Aren't holidays all about relaxing? In my opinion, it is because we've been working so hard the whole year and finally get two months holiday and everyone is like, work work work work work sleep work. Take it easy you guys. You'll get plenty of work time soon when you're older. By then I bet all of us would be dying to get two months off work just to relax.

Okay, I'll just enjoy my two months off before form 4. I've heard it's quite a challenging year because we've got so many new things to learn and remember.

Gonna watch a few more episodes of Chef Kiss, tumblr a bit and head to bed!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com