Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Night out

Spent the night out with the parents at The Spring because mom wanted to get the massage machine thing. Had the best dinner so far this week hehehe. I had a bowl of cheese and egg ramyuen. It's the best!! Although I actually wanted some kimbap but they ran out because it was quite late already.

I'm happy and contented because my astro got fixed and I got to watch The Vampire Diaries!! Just finished the episode just now. It's getting more and more intense woooo~ I love love love Stefan and Damon. Sometimes, I wish I had a boyfriend who's as caring and hot as Stefan. I envy Elena so much ;-;

Anyways, since my brother started gaming and stuff, I can't be able to watch youtube properly D: It's so slow omg.......... And I really hate it when I can't watch my shows! Gets me so cranky. Ugh. I now understand how Emily feels. Should seriously consider getting another modem just for me to watch my shows lol.

Does anyone know where I can download or watch glee season 2 maybe? And vampire diaries too because I can't afford to wait a week before the next one!! And I wanna watch season 3 TVD too! I really have alot of variety kpop idol shows to watch. So much to watch and so little time..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com