Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Done for the night

Just came back from the class dinner and had a quick shower. I feel so refreshed~ Plus I smell like goat's milk woo~ Okay anyways, the party itself was okay but not exactly how me and Ivy would call it fun though. We decided to text Jordan throughout the whole dinner for lulz. Ended up having a cute conversation through text hehe. The food was okay. We loved the meat rolls! It was the best I have ever tasted omg. Unfortunately, it was my time of the month so I couldn't take any cold drinks... sigh. Bev had too much to drink and went all high by singing o.o I mean, I had wine but not too much because I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter. I tried to stop bev from drinking too much but she suddenly gulped the whole glass down!

So we watched the class video and it was kinda cool. The only thing bad was that I had a super weird candid photo inside! On the bright side, I had soooooooo much fun with Ivy and Kevin!! We laughed throughout the whole dinner. Anyway, I don't really have much to say but here are some photos I guess.


 That's Bev and Ivy~
From right:Me, Ivy, Bev.

 Ivy and Bev
From left:yen,bev,me,ivy,hui

LOL IVY'S YEPPO LEGS

Bev half drunk.



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com