Thursday, December 29, 2011

A new year

Wow, 2011 has almost come to and end. Only a few days left and I'll be in Form 4. It's pretty unbelievable considering the fact that I was only a freshman 3 years back. Time flies past so, so quickly.

Ivy texted me asking me to hurry up enrolling into new tuition classes for 2012. I didn't realize the new school year was going to start so soon--in a week. Plus, I haven't even really truly enjoyed the holidays yet. And now tuition for Form 4 is gonna start and soon after, SCHOOL.

I'm not saying I hate school...I actually can't wait for the new school year to start and seeing old friends and new faces. I find it rather exciting! Especially the first week of school. It's like, there isn't much work to bring home and then there are tons of activities like orientation day, choosing class monitors, meeting new form and subject teachers and what not.

Although I have a feeling this coming year is gonna be different. Well, not a bad different but a....good one? I don't have the exact word to describe it but I'll tell you when I do! I mean, I'm going into Form 4 and we've just finished PMR year so that means, we'll be divided and put into different streams. Science and art. I'm hoping to go into science because I want to study in the medical field. I find it interesting and exciting. But it wouldn't be the same not having old classmates around you anymore... I'm sincerely gonna miss my dorky and cute classmates. I'm gonna miss my close gang of friends!! I'm gonna miss talking to Ivy in class cause she's gonna be in the star students class. I'm gonna miss Bev and Angelina too! They're all taking chinese next year so I don't think I'll be able to be in the same class as them :(

The one thing that I'm most afraid of is change. Change can be both good and bad. I hate to have to admit it but things will change. People will change. I'm afraid to part from friends and classmates because I'm afraid they'll change or have a new group to hang out with. I know I know, I sound like a complete lame ass who is clingy and seems like she hasn't got a lot of friends. But I am afraid. Even if friends ask me not to worry about them forgetting me or ignoring me, I find it hard to not worry. You guys will have to be worried if I weren't to worry! Cause that's just me, I worry...ALOT! I'm making everyone promise to always, always, always keep in touch and text and stuff and of course hang out!

Not to mention the change in subjects next year! It'll be the first time ever having to study at least 11 subjects throughout the whole year. Extra science stream subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, add maths, accounts and all that. All I wish is for me to be able to catch up and understand everything without difficulty. It'll be a shorter time period for preparing till the next public exam which I'll be having in Form 5 soon. Ah the complicated life students have~

Anyway, this will be out of topic but...I LOVE ONE DIRECTION! No joke. I love them more and more each day~ Oh and everyone is watching SBS Gayo Daejun and I'm here blogging and watching One Direction videos on YouTube(not saying it's a bad thing though). But I really wanna watch the live streaming of Gayo Daejun(it's a KPOP thing guys)! My internet is being an old bitch so it won't let me do live streaming. Oh kill me~~~~~

It's okay then I'll just sit here and procrastinate. I'm so proud of myself now because I have basically mastered the art of procrastination. I'm blogging while tumblring and watching One Direction videos. Not to mention gonna start my Vampire Diaries S3EP07&08 in a few minutes... I just love the Salvatore brothers. Oh! And also all of the Mystic Falls guys. If only all guys here looked and dresses proper like them~ Heaven~ Pure, pure heaven~

OK guys. That's all that I can write for today! Gonna indulge myself in some Salvatore brother hotness now. *Reality off



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com