Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So as I've promised...

Another update for today!

It was pretty tiring actually because I helped a lot with the house chores. Oh! And when i went jogging with dad today i sprained my thigh? Is it even possible lol. Ahh today was very tiring and I'm skipping school tomorrow because it seems boring, the activity planned for us i mean.

Facebook is really getting on my nerves. No scratch that, I mean the people in it. In Facebook you'll always have,

  • People who update their statuses every second
  • People who post tons of photos of themselves and go "no lar~ i so ugly nerh~~~~~~" when they get compliments
  • People who think they're all popular and shit(well okay maybe they are) and get 1654718954854718 likes on their statuses and photos
  • People who 'like' everything you post
  • People who are always emo and go "i miss eu so much i wanna die already T^T"(and even they get a billion likes i don't even know why) 
There are more, much much MUCH more. It really gets on my nerves which is exactly why i kinda don't go on there anymore. I only go on to check if my cousin or people who actually know me have left any messages or so. I pretty much have already quit the whole Facebook fiasco.

Anyway, it's almost Friday! And the weekend is just around the corner! I'm pretty excited for the trip because I can just chillax while talking with Ivy and Jordan~ The only problem is that I'll be sharing a room with the nub I mentioned before for one night but fortunately Ivy's mom managed to book another room for us on the second night so THANK GOD!

I saw this link on someone's twitter and clicked on it. To my surprise, it was Enrique Iglesias' Hero single! Oh my gosh I love that song! It's like an all time favorite. I have it in my phone and I was planning on creating a playlist for my all time favs but I haven't really made an effort to find all my all time favorite songs so it'll probably take time to fill the playlist up :\

Well i've said quite a bunch tonight. I'll leave this here and maybe find time to update it tomorrow or so! :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com