Sunday, December 18, 2011

Update

Hi guys! Haven't been updating much recently because my laptop crashed and I went to get it fixed. It just came back not long ago but oh my god they reformatted the whole thing and I have to waste time re-installing EVERYTHING. Fuck okay. This is just plain bullshit. I hate doing things twice. It's like, you've got everything perfect and set but suddenly something happens and you have to do it all again.

Thus, the late update. Besides, before I got it fixed, I couldn't even go online because it was slow as crap.

Okay anyway, I just got back from a steamboat party with the friends today and it was much more fun than I expected. I didn't really wanna go to be honest but I went anyway just so I could catch up with my favourite people! The food was.....alright. I loved the chicken because they marinated it really well. IT WAS SO DELICIOUS MMMM. Plus, I had like 4 cups of wheatgrass there hehehehe. I love wheatgrass :3 Overall, it was the best steamboat I've been to! I'm going there again someday :)

Pictures!



















I only took a few because I felt lazy and because we had another person taking actual photos. So yeah, these are from my phone :) The rest are in facebook which I really cannot be bothered going into...

Gonna update soon! Going to yet another Damai trip this coming Thursday. Its with my family this time. Plus, Christmas is coming really soon! Oh, and not to mention my PMR examination results. I'm not that worried because I know I did all that I could. I'll just leave the rest up to God :) Goodnight!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com