Friday, January 6, 2012

New School Year etc

Hey lovely people! I haven't written a post for quite awhile because school started like 3 days ago. Busy, busy, busy! Did I told you guys I made it into 4s5? It's a non-chinese class. I mean like, we don't take the subject. Not that we're not chinese lol. Anyway, yeah, super happy I got in because over 70 people applied for it! I prayed every night for me to get in and finally did! Thank God!

Classes are pretty much okay. I actually died a little inside every time when a subject teachers gave an introduction for the new subjects. They sound so hard okay... Plus, everything is in written paper. Still getting used to having to study around new people. I mean, they're okay and nice and stuff but I miss the hell out of my old classmates. At least I get to go tuition classes with them hehe. I mean, I do have some old classmates with me but they aren't like really close friends, well, except for Jordan. OOOH! Plus, my KL friend came back and was put into my class! So yeah I do have friends but like I totally miss Ivy, Angelina, Beverely, Yeyen and Hui them. And well also the boys...But they don't really like to talk to me I guess :<

It's not like we don't talk anymore, we do! We all gather round at the canteen sharing stories about new surroundings and everything! But time spent with them are less... Only like during break time which is only 15 minutes. Minus toilet time! So like only 12 minutes lol. But that's okay cos our friendship is strong enough and we'll all probably do all we can to talk to each other and meet up. Speaking of meet ups, I'm so looking forward to the CNY visiting with them!

I miss talking to Ivy in class ;-; I have become so anti social in class and just fold my hands and sit there with a sad face and wait till recess or wait till school's over... WOI YOU SEE HOW MUCH I MISS YOU OR NOT?!

I personally cannot wait till CNY comes!!! I hope I'll be able to pull through all the hard new subjects :< And enjoy your weekend guys! I know I will~

Bea out xxxx



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com