Thursday, April 5, 2012

Miscellaneous

Have been MIA lately... super sorry for that! I haven't been on the lappy in forever. Gonna just update a bit and go off :)

The past few weeks have been crap. Well it doesn't sound as bad...but you get it right? Let's just get one thing right here. I am a person who doesn't usually get sick but when I do, it'll be like really really bad and yep you guessed it. I got really sick recently and it was just plain bullcrap. I forgot what virus I got but it defo was a virus attack. It's like you can feel the virus in you(ok this sounds really weird but whatever)... I had like major body pain and headaches(those where you just want to stab yourself and get the pain over with headaches). Not to mention I had diarrhoea which made things one billion times worse because I couldn't eat or anything. If I did try to eat, I would end up 1. puking it all out or 2. going to the toilet to do business number 2. I lost like 3kgs during the past week(which I am super happy about but depressed when I know its not gonna last long if I keep eating). I am like here....trying my best not to put back the weight I lost while being sick.... mind you it's really hard for someone who loves food.

Anyway, I'm up and about as normal right now.

School....ahhh it has been normal as usual. Accounts and Chem teacher are on maternity leave so we don't have teachers for the two subs now. Well, we have a sub for chem but like meh...I don't think she understands what she's teaching. Exams are like coming up in a month or less(which is super fast considering the fact that exams just ended a few week ago). Man I hate exams. Why do we even have them(right stupid question B /slapsself)... Speaking of school, I actually have like literally a ton of uncomplete homework and assignments. Mostly ones that I've missed during my sick period. Thank God we're having holidays now so I  can complete everything in time. I really need help in add math though...Thinking about asking Pris for help or maybe Dominic.

Sometimes I wonder why I write on this blog. Noone reads it anyway... but that's okay. I'll just go off now and download TVD(OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KNOW THAT TWO NEW EPISODES HAVE COME OUT?!?!?!?!)(WHAT ELSE HAVE I MISSED FASDHJGFASKJ) Did I mention I have really got into Ed Sheeran and his music? I mean HAVE YOU LISTENED TO HIS VOICE? UNFFFFFFFF I totally recommend his + album. Its A+ I am not joking. Its an album you can listen to anytime anywhere. It's totally amazeballs! Go and listen to it guysssssss DO ITTTTTTT

Currently addicted to reading fanfics(One Direction woooooo) and Ed Sheeran and Lana Del Rey.
Ok ok I'm done blabbing. See you when I see you!


, xxx

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com