Friday, July 27, 2012

Just a little something

Super busy these days its unbelievable! Came on here to update a bit while I'm finishing up my Bio assignment(teacher found out that the whole class worked together and decided not to hand in the assignments which were due like a month ago, so she threatened us with demerits and shit).

As I always say when I come on here...EXAMS ARE COMING UP. Its just two weeks away! And this time after this exam which ends on the 18th of August, the year end semester exam will be just three weeks away from that date! It's driving us all mental! We literally have no time to actually study... My plan is to just study right after this exam(let's hope I keep to this plan).

Anyway, I have two events coming up and I am honestly frustrated with making decisions because I don't know which dress to wear for each event! I've asked people for their opinions but it makes it harder because everyone gave different opinions... Prefect dinner is a week away! Excited yet nervous at the same time because everyone will be in for a minor shock...(I think). After prefect's dinner which is on a friday, I'll be attending a leo lunch. Then after those two events, exams will be up in a week or so! Super nervous for it ughhhh I need to focus and just study already!

Going over to Jonathan's house tomorrow for practice! Can't wait to see the results.

Last but not least, THE OLYMPICS!!!!!!! Starts tomorrow morning at 4am ughhhh. I should probably be sleeping if I wanna get up at 3.30am to get ready to watch the OC but I have to complete this bloody assignment asap as well. Eager for the OC and CC because Mel said 1D and Ed would be performing!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH ONE FUCKING DIRECTION AND ED FUCKING SHEERAN OMFG I AM GOING TO DIE EVEN IF IT'S THROUGH THE TELLY. Also totes looking forward for the swimming, gymnastics and track and field events!!!!!!!

Ok that's it for tonight. Update soon~

, xx

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com