Saturday, October 13, 2012

KuchingNITES Run

Hello! Just showered and I feel SO much more fresh and not sticky anymore!! I am feeling contented and happy today. Why? I beat my last time in of 43 mins!!! Timed in at 36 mins this run :) But I shall train more so hopefully my stamina will increase and my asthma will recover so I can beat my current time again!!! Its got me totally motivated to do better hohoho.

This is the second night run I've participated in and it was a blast. Still as fun as the first one or maybe even more exciting because I aimed to beat my last time in! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED YAY. Dad ran this one with me and he managed to come in earlier than I did... And he's like 49... Haih... It's ok I'll just keep running and running and running. And oh my god speaking of running, I ran into one of the runners because she slowed down and I banged straight into her back. It was sweaty.........

I even met Bill and some old friends there! Will post some photos after the post though I didn't manage to take photos with bill and the others.. :(

Anyway! Damai is in less than a week! CANNOT WAIT OK. Tania, a few others and I plan to go running when there :D gonna try to up my level there(maybe). This is a really short update because 1. I am sleepy 2. I have a movie waiting for me and 3. My index finger got cut(real deep) so I can't actually type comfortably... I am struggling to get the words right ughhhh

So yes, I shall update soon? Maybe after Damai! Till then~

Before the run! Looking so unglaaaaam. Left to right: Jasmine, Tania, Me, Darren, Chin How!

Dad and I after finishing!

Dad's failed attempt to snap a photo of me at the finish line...

After the run with friends! 

Happy upon finishing the race and beating my last time in hehehehe. OOOOH AND MY LIGHT RING YESSSSSSS

, xx

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com