Friday, July 6, 2012

A whole lot of stuff

Hellooooo. Before I write this post, I shall just make a quick checklist about its contents lol ok so,

  • new hobby
  • new phone cases
  • aching fingers
  • pokemon, Legend of Korra
  • feelings(shitty as per usual)
  • jogathon
  • sports day
So basically those are the stuff I'm gonna talk about this post. Btw, my fingers are either numb or in pain. Or maybe both. I'm like typing with my right hand only now because it hurts a ton when the tip of my left hand fingers touch anything ;-;


Guess you're probs wondering why my finger tips hurt. Well, recently I decided to take up a hobby and hopefully it'll blossom into something I can be good at. I started playing guitar! Well technically not just started...I mean I played before but only for a month or so because I was fed up with the teacher because she made it soooooooo boring. Now I'm playing again but learning at my own speed(which is if I do say so myself, way, way more relaxing and fun then having a boring guitar instructor). Plus acoustic guitar is easier to self learn....I think. Well that's what I heard from many people anyway. I promised myself to finish learning guitar so that I would be able to use it as a form of relaxation and entertainment. Also because I really wanna be good at at least one instrument or I'll feel super nubby... look!
My new baby(but I have many babies e.g. my phone)(ok that sounds kinda wrong...but yeah)

Started shopping on ebay with dad! We are suckers for phone accessories. Bought like two cases and hopefully going to get more soon. One of them arrived yesterday! It's the retro US flag cover. Love, love, LOVE it to bits! Waiting for my Stitch! cover to arrive soon... I am in nerves because I'm not what you would call patient...?

YAY

Umm so like, if you've been reading my tweets, you would know that I recently got addicted to pokemon(again!) and also Legend of Koraa(which I am sad because I've finished the first season and I have no idea when season 2 is coming out). Playing pokemon pearl now and hoping to finish soon. Gotta reach my goal over the weekend and train my empoleon to level 60/65. Kinda betted with Ambrose on it because he said he would beat me and his is at level 41 now but mine's at level 47 so like yeah. May the best trainer win. Ok you guys just have to watch Legend of Korra ok. I don't really watch animated shows but seriously this one is the best after  avatar Aang the last airbender.

I hate being ignored, looked down upon, completely disregarded, left out, misunderstood, blamed for everything and all that shit. I'm sure everyone hates it. So don't fucking do it to someone else if you don't want to be treated like that. I won't talk about it much because I am not that kinda person. I'll probably rant on twitter though. And I hate how some people can be such a bitch about little things. Fuck you ok. You always think you can do whatever you want to people and they aren't allowed to get mad and stuff then if we do it back to you, you go all ape shit and throw a bitch fit. I am talking bout both guys and girls. Just cause we can tolerate what you throw at us does not mean we like it. But if you want to be a bitch then ok, get ready to be treated like one.

I actually have to sleep real early and sleep a lot in the noon tomorrow because I have a night run to go to tomorrow night. Unfortunately, my p is here so I'm not sure if I'll be running or not. Let's hope my p ends asap by tomorrow and pray to God that it won't rain this heavy tomorrow night! Kinda pumped for it but also discouraged by umm you know, my p lol. Was supposed to go for training but it keeps raining gashjgfashj super annoyed. Plus I haven't exercised or ran in days. I feel so guilty. 

Anyways, busy, busy, busy! Next week is gonna be like super busy! With sports day for three days and a day of senamrobik on Tuesday, we would only have a day of school next week! More time for revision yay(hopefully). No wait...I have duty during sports day ;-; ok so nevermind... at least there won't be homework. Speaking of homework, I have tons to do this weekend!
  • english essay
  • chemistry report
  • add math
  • bm tatabahasa
  • guitar practice
  • revision
I'm packed!!!!!!!!

Ok deep breathes B. 

So that's all for this post I guess. p/s wow my mood during the post changes hahahahaha(if you noticed anyway). Pokemon for a bit then off to bed! 

, xx

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com